Over 300 Video Lectures & Resources
Our GIMP 2.10 Masterclass contains over 300 video lessons with a combination of screen-sharing featuring the GIMP program and on-screen lecturing featuring Michael Davies, the course instructor. Plus, you’ll test the skills you learn with engaging assignments and challenging quizzes.
The course is on Udemy, a professional learning platform with features like note-taking and bookmarking to help make your learning experience as easy as possible.
No Ads. No Self-Promotion.
When you enroll in our GIMP 2.10 Masterclass, you’re not only learning the ins and outs of this great, free photo editor and design program, you’re also getting ad free content and no self-promotion. With no interruptions, you can focus solely on getting better with GIMP, design, and photo editing. Sound good?
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
From total beginners to savvy photo editing veterans, anyone looking to get familiar with or improve their existing knowledge of GIMP will find this course useful. Plus, designers and photographers alike will find plenty of takeaway from our course. The GIMP 2.10 Masterclass was designed for:
- All skill levels looking to improve their knowledge of GIMP’s features, filters, and tools
- Beginner GIMP users who want to get familiar with this free photo editor
- Photographers who want to edit their photos on a free and powerful piece of software
- Those who want to master the various photo editing tools in GIMP
- Those who want to familiarize themselves with the various design tools in GIMP
- Users who want to use GIMP for personal or professional art, design, and photography projects
Course Created by Davies Media Design
At Davies Media Design, we created our GIMP 2.10 Masterclass to help everyday photographers and graphic designers learn this amazing free program and upgrade their photo editing skills. We’ve taught the course to over 10,000 students, while also teaching free video tutorials on YouTube to over 100,000 subscribers.
We stand by our work, and are known for our quality and dedication to teaching free software. The course is taught by Michael Davies, founder of Davies Media Design.